Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Your Stomach - 2 Exercises to Get Rid of It!

052/366: if i squeeze really hard... by bodyntrainingHard Curves by Jared Leib

I never like putting on those few extra pounds during the year around the holidays. Who does, right? The one thing that I know I can rely on is my consistency with training and the effectiveness of it with my kettlebell workouts. I have to always be conscious of my appearance being in the business I'm in and the following 2 drills certainly make it easier for me to stay as lean as possible. I hope you enjoy it as well. Remember that pain is temporary, but pride is forever!

1. Kettlebell Stair Walks: This is a great kettlebell routine for you to perform. All you need is a good set of stairs or bleachers along with a set of moderately heavy kettlebells. To execute this drill all you need to do is start at the base of the bleachers or stairs and walk to the top. Of course, as you are walking to the top of the stairway or stadium you will be holding a moderately heavy kettlebell in each hand. This exercise really intense and gets your heart pumping faster than anything. If you want to get rid of the stomach fat this drill is going to be your best friend. Give it a try and gauge your intensity based on the number and height of stairs you are using.

2. Kettlebell Overhead Press and Walks: For this drill you will need a couple of kettlebells like in the drill above. You will also need a flat open space preferably on grass (like a park or football field). Before you start this drill mark off a designated distance of about 30 yards. To begin, clean and press both bells above your head. Lock out your arms and make sure that your shoulders are sucked into the sockets. From here simply walk the designated 30 yards. Execute 5 or 6 of these walks to begin and you will see just how quickly this kettlebell training fat loss routine can work!

To learn more about Kettlebells, Fitness, and achieving Total Mind-Blowing Strength come and visit me at: http://www.efandps.com
To be one of my members and to receive more tips on INSANE BODY CONSTRUCTION please visit me at:http://www.efandps.com/www.efandps.com/Brandons_Members_Newsletter.html
I'm Brandon Richey the Strength and Conditioning Pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up To Get My Free Training Guide, Newsletter, & Training Tips!

Name
Email