Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kettlebells For the Teenage Youth Athlete!

Kettlebells by WilsonB

Whether you are a youth athlete reading this or you are the parent of a youth teenage athlete you need to consider kettlebells. I have spent a lot of time training athletes at all levels of play from youth all the way to the pros. I notice that starting a strength and conditioning program with youngsters all has to do with technique. I am always sure to teach good habits early with the young athletes because they are still growing and laying the foundation for their athletic careers.

I have found that kettlebells are a great device to help the young athlete to develop great core strength and total body control in order to transition them into the all out strength programs they will face throughout high school, college, and beyond. Now having said this I'm not saying that kettlebells are good for athletes at the youth age only. As a matter of fact, they should be included as a major portion of all strength and conditioning programs at all levels in my professional opinion.

The bottom line is that if you are going to include this ancient device into your program or your child's program make sure that they are getting sound training and competent advice. It is a free-weight and should be respected! To make it easier for you I have many more free accessible articles available to you with tons of additional information on kettlebells.

Please consider training with this awesome tool. You will not be disappointed in the results you will see from using this gruesome iron tool!

To learn more about Kettlebells, Fitness, and achieving Total Mind-Blowing Strength come and visit me at: http://www.efandps.com
To be one of my members and to receive more tips on INSANE BODY CONSTRUCTION please visit me at:http://www.efandps.com/www.efandps.com/Brandons_Members_Newsletter.html
I'm Brandon Richey the Strength and Conditioning Pro!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up To Get My Free Training Guide, Newsletter, & Training Tips!

Name
Email