Thursday, December 17, 2009

Question and Answers on Destroying Body-Fat!

rapid_weight_loss by michael.sethLose Weight - Blue Button by iQoncept

The following article is formatted as a question and answer forum. I have included the questions and responses that I generally encounter in frequent meetings with clients and friends. These questions are typical and frequent when it comes to the subject of exercise, weight-loss, fat-loss, and total-body fitness.

Question:
I only want to lose fat in my stomach so can I just do exercises to train that area of my body to get the results I want?

Answer:
Yes you can train the muscles of the stomach, but NO that won't get you the results you are looking for. The only way to get rid of body-fat anywhere on your body is by working on speeding up your metabolism. The only way to speed up your metabolism is to build lean muscle mass. This is only accomplished through an effective and competent training program that is designed to increase your level of perceived exertion. This is what will get you the results you desire!

Question:
If I take this supplement will it help me to lose 10 lbs?

Answer:
No, the supplement alone will not help you to lose the weight. Now that doesn't mean that there are not supplements that are capable of helping with weight-loss, but they are generally not good for you. The bottom line is that there is no good substitute for getting off of your rear and getting to work!

Question:
Can I burn fat by only working out for 10 or 15 minutes?

Answer:
Yes, you can drastically boost your metabolism by training with a high level of intensity. Once again, you are better off training for a shorter period of time more intensely than dragging out a leisure workout for an hour. I find that people fixate on the belief that you have to workout for at least 20 minutes before the body begins to burn fat. This is ridiculous. They are saying this because the body has to work up to this state of calorie burn during a low intense bout of aerobic activity. Don't confuse aerobic activity with anaerobic activity. The latter is what will get you the faster results. You are better off working out like a mad person even if it is only for that 10 or 15 minutes!

To learn more about Kettlebells, Fitness, and achieving Total Mind-Blowing Strength come and visit me at http://www.efandps.com
To be one of my members and to receive more tips on INSANE BODY CONSTRUCTION please visit me at:http://www.efandps.com/www.efandps.com/Brandons_Members_Newsletter.html
I'm Brandon Richey the Strength and Conditioning Pro!


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I have seen my best results in utilizing my recent routine of various push / pull (mostly compound) excersises while only working out for a period of 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Sign Up To Get My Free Training Guide, Newsletter, & Training Tips!

Name
Email