Wednesday, August 19, 2009

College Football Season Is Here!


University of Georgia Sanford Stadium in Athens, Georgia. by Round America  GEORGIA SOUTHERN-GEORGIA by MarkEJohnson
College football is here and it is my favorite time of year! There is no doubt that my bulldogs are young at the skilled positions, but our offensive front is probably the best we've had in 20 years! At least thats what the writers are saying. Anyway, I know coach Richt and head strength and conditoning coach Dave VanHalanger will have them all ready to go. Lets just hope they are ready to start beating up on Florida! For my college fans here's to you for a great upcoming season. Train hard and enjoy the hell out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up To Get My Free Training Guide, Newsletter, & Training Tips!

Name
Email