Monday, July 27, 2009

My New Ebook: Better Than Steroids

I am very excited to introduce the release of my new ebook "Better Than Steroids!"  This is a project that I made sure would connect with the fitness culture. As a matter of fact, I explain the meaning of what I like to refer to as the Strength Culture in the ebook. This is a concept of mine that ties into my philosophy of training and life. There is a lot of hard-hitting information that I guarantee will improve your level of fitness and change the way you think about working out forever!  If you are interested then just simply go here to www.betterthansteroidsebook.com to learn more about the product and to get your own. Train hard and enjoy my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up To Get My Free Training Guide, Newsletter, & Training Tips!

Name
Email